This is a phase II, multi-center study to determine the efficacy and safety of first-line CC-486 plus CHOP in patients with Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL) who have received no prior systemic therapy. The main objective is to determine the complete response rate (CR) of CC486-CHOP in PTCL. CR rate after cycle 6 will be used for the purpose of interim efficacy analysis.
- The study includes 6 cycles (~18 weeks) of treatment and 2 years of follow-up. The projected end date is 12/31/2022. Patients achieving complete remission will be evaluated every 6 months for 2 years or until disease progression. Patients who have disease progression will be contacted every 6 months to assess for survival status.
- Standard dose CHOP will be provided on day 1 of each cycle and repeat every 3 weeks for a total of 6 cycles.
- CC486 at 300 mg daily will be administered orally from day -6 to day 0 for cycle 1 priming, and on days 8-21 following cycles 1-5.
- Patients in CR/PR following 6 cycles of treatment have the option to proceed to consolidative autologous stem cell transplant.
- Will continue on treatment as long as they are responding to therapy and not experiencing unacceptable side effects.