The purpose of this research study is to compare the effects of the investigational study drugs, PF-06651600 and PF-06700841, with placebo to find out which is better for treating UC.
Because this is a research study, PF-06651600 and PF-06700841 will be given to you only during this research study and not after the research study is over.
- Men and women 18 Years to 70 Years (Adult, Senior).
- Diagnosis of ulcerative colitis for greater than/equal to 4 months.
- Moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis.
- Inadequate response to, loss of response to, or intolerance to at least one conventional therapy for UC.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Clinical findings suggestive of Crohn's Disease
- History of bowel surgery within 6 months